A medical malpractice law firm is one in which its lawyers focus on the needs of clients who have experienced an injury, illness, or death due to wrongful action or inaction at the hands of the medical practitioners to whom they have entrusted their care.
The majority of practitioners prove their competence every day, working diligently and ethically in the care of their patients. Even so, Doctors continue to harm patients through malpractice. That small percentage adds up to enough negligence cases that we and other law firms have made medical practice litigation a primary focal point. You can also hire military medical malpractice lawyers via Archuleta Law Firm.
Image source: Google
How does a medical malpractice lawyer build a case?
Medical malpractice is a departure and deviation from standard acceptable medical care. To bring a medical malpractice lawsuit against a health care professional, your lawyer must generally prove four things-
- The hospital or medical practitioner owed you a duty to provide competent medical services pursuant to recognized care standards because you were their patient
- The hospital or medical practitioner breached this by deviating from those accepted standards of medical care
- The hospital staff's or medical practitioner's negligence caused your injury
- You or your loved one sustained injury and damage as a result of the medical malpractice
What is a medical malpractice claim?
Malpractice attorneys empower their clients to hold negligent Doctors' accountability for physical pain, emotional suffering, lost earnings, and medical expenses resulting from negligent medical care. Example of Medical Malpractice cases:
- Failure to Diagnose a Condition like cancer
- Delay in Diagnosis
- Medical Negligence
- Surgical Errors including cosmetic surgery
- Medical Mistake
- Anesthesia Errors
- Birth Injuries or Trauma
- Prescription Drug Errors
- Misuse of Medical Devices