As far as people remember, cycling is a part of everyone's life. Remember, this is your first time trying it. I feel like a mountain of achievement. Now that you have the strength and ability to ride in a better way, this mountain is a part of it. You can find more information about electric bicycles via speed-e.
Image Source: Google
It's a completely different kind of adventure when you navigate challenging trails and strolls through high, enchanting nature reserves. But where did this popular sport come from? Who is the person who attributed the popularity of sports? Here are 10 facts to get your attention.
1. The history of this extreme sport began in 1970 in California, USA. The origin of mountain biking was founded on Mount Tamalpais.
2. Bart Jen Brentgens from the Netherlands won the first mountain bike competition at the Atlanta Olympics.
3. The different variations of the sport are; Cross country skiing, winter downhill skiing, freeriding, endurance, and extreme. These various mountain biking disciplines offer great variety and possibilities to tailor the activity to a rider's specific adventure and adrenaline demands.
4. In 1995, descendants were presented at the first Extreme Games of this kind.
5. In 1997, during the Winter X-Games, it also became one of the most popular extreme sports.
6. Quitting this sport requires the use of your head. No, it doesn't use "your head". This means that braking is a skill developed through knowledge of safe braking and braking techniques to avoid accidents and other possible risk scenarios.