A direct cremation is the choice of the disposition in which the body was cremated in the days after the death, without any funeral ceremony beforehand. Affordable Direct Cremations is the most economical option for disposition.
The essential features of Direct Cremation
- As direct cremation does not hold a formal funeral or no pre-burial ceremony, many traditional burial costs avoided.
- The body was cremated shortly after death, which means that you can use the services of the crematorium directly from the funeral home. It has the potential to save large sums of money.
- The body is usually cremated in a simple container and not expensive coffins.
- Not meet, visit, or get up before the cremation, which reduces the demand for embalming or other body arrangements.
- A memorial ceremony may be held at a later date, which reduces the need for expensive coffins and funeral arrangements.
How To Set A Direct Cremation
In most cases, the team at the crematorium will be able to handle all aspects of cremation, including making the death certification and transport the body to the crematorium for a nominal fee. In addition, the crematorium will often charge a fraction of the price that the funeral home will be charged for the same service.
You can also work with a funeral home to plan a direct cremation. Funeral homes will complete the death certificate and transport the body to the crematorium for a small fee, in addition to the Basic Service Fee that they will charge for their services.